How to disable Password Protection in Nod32 antivirus.
To update a setting in Nod32 the setting must be enabled in the policy, if you just disable a setting in the policy it will not change the setting on the clients.
If Password protection is enabled in Nod32 you will not be able to uninstall it from a logon script
Procedure to disable password protection is as follows
- In admin console open up the policy manager from Tools menu
- Pick the policy to edit and press edit
- Mark “Eset Smart Security…” > ESET Kernel > Setup > Protect setup parameters
- Chose “Unmark” to disable the setting
- Chose “Mark” to enable the setting, but do NOT enter a password
- Save the policy
One thought on “Eset Remote Administration Console – Nod32”